29 March 2009

ms f is...

conflicted.

life is pretty good these days--an old friend is in town for the weekend and it's made me remember that there was a time when i was a really fun (and funny) person. shadows of that person have re-emerged over the past few days and it's been a really welcome change.

in general i've fallen into a bit of a funk here in early 2009. and not the good George Clinton kind. despite the good-ness of life, the day-to-day grind is getting me down a little bit. that's pretty lame right? i'm chalking it up to the lack of vacation days in march, the cold outside and my unfortunately neurotic personality, but i need to snap out of it really fast. i don't want my new nickname to be Debby Downer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. F! I'm sorry that I haven't called you back....it's been very busy and that day that you called ended up being extremely busy!!! I will call you as soon as I can and I hope that you are well!!!
Adva