02 February 2009

well played, groundhog.

in an attempt to keep my new years' resolution to blog more, here goes attempt #2 of 2009. today is monday and i'm pretty tired, so there's not really a common theme to what i'm thinking....

students come back to school tomorrow after a few days off during regents week. i'm not mentally prepared for them. i bet they're not mentally prepared for me either. sigh.

the weather here was about 35 degrees higher than it has been in a long time. it threw me off a bit.

apparently, each borough in nyc has its own groundhog. what happens if the bronx groundhog sees his shadow, but in staten island there's no shadow? mass hysteria?

i can't get that old song "Mr. Vain" by Culture Beat out of my head. it's been there all weekend long. seriously. don't know what i'm talking about? i guarantee that if you were born between 1970-1994 you actually do...

i just bought an iphone and i'm even annoying myself with my one track mindedness about the whole thing. i love it. i can't think about anything else. but i think the relationship might be slightly one sided.

No comments: